If you believe you would benefit from armed security, it is in your best interest to give us a call today to discuss the details of your situation and the best course of action for you. Our dedicated and experienced armed security officers can help you.
What is the goal of armed security officers?
In more recent times, public areas around the United States have required high security as a result of recent dangers and the country’s increase in criminal activity. Areas including pharmaceutical companies, petrochemical organizations, and power sub-stations are weak to criminal activity with the basic materials that the organizations work with on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, VIPs and other high-ranking personnel are at a higher risk and may need a higher level of security. If you have further questions, give our skilled team at Port Security Services today to talk about the details of your case and the best resolution for you.
What are the advantages of armed security?
- A more elevated sense of security: When it comes to the performance of armed security at your business, any thief will rethink before trying to rob you. Armed security guards are capable of increasing the security of your business, particularly if you have very high-end merchandise. They will also prevent any crime before it can even occur because your business will not be an easy target for thieves.
- Surveillance: Armed guards are always alert and are competent in catching criminal activity.
- Armed guards are thoroughly trained: You can count on our guards at Port Security Services to be completely ready. They are trained on how to handle weapons that are also licensed and cannot be misapplied.
- Quick response to crime: The benefit of armed security guards is that they can respond to any sort of crime as you wait for the police to arrive, which can prevent further harm.
- Armed security is put through an extensive background check: Armed guards have to conduct a thorough background check because they will be authorized to use weapons. This review includes an FBI background check.
- Armed security guards are the first line of defense: Armed security officers have been able to increase law enforcement. In case of any attack or robbery, they know exactly what they can do to properly control the wrongdoer while making sure you and your employees are safe. This is the same when they serve as personal bodyguards. They are able to control financial and emotional loss, as well.
Contact Us Today
Since 2003, Port Security Services has kept clients safe in all types of security situations utilizing our vast resources and our team of over 100 specialists to provide traditional and modern assistance wherever it is needed. Contact us today.