With the numerous security threats in the country each day, safety should always be the priority. Continue reading and reach out to our skilled armed security officers today. At Port Security Services, our team is committed to ensuring our clients feel safe. Give us a call today to get started.
What is the goal of armed security officers?
In recent years, public areas around the United States have mandated high security as a result of recent dangers and the country’s upsurge of criminal activity. Areas including pharmaceutical companies, petrochemical organizations, and power sub-stations are weak to criminal activity with the basic materials that the organizations work with on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, VIPs and other high-ranking personnel are at a higher risk and may need a higher level of security. If you have additional questions, reach out to Port Security Services today to talk about the details of your case and the best course of action for you.
What are the advantages of armed security?
- Surveillance: Armed guards are consistently alert and are competent in detecting criminal activity.
- A more elevated sense of security: When it comes to the execution of armed security at your business, any thief will rethink before trying to rob you. Armed security guards are able to increase the security of your business, especially if you have very high-end merchandise. They will also stop any crime before it can even happen because your business will not be an easy target to thieves.
- Armed guards are thoroughly trained: You can depend on our guards at Port Security Services to be completely prepared. They are instructed on how to handle weapons that are also licensed and cannot be misapplied.
- Quick response to crime: The advantage of armed security guards is that they can respond to any sort of crime as you wait for the police to arrive, which can stop further harm.
- Armed security is put through an extensive background check: Armed guards have to conduct a thorough background check because they will be authorized to use weapons. This review includes an FBI background check.
- Armed security guards are the first line of defense: Armed security officers have been able to increase law enforcement. In case of any attack or robbery, they know exactly what they can do to properly control the wrongdoer while making sure you and your employees are safe. This is the same when they serve as personal bodyguards. They are able to control financial and emotional loss, too.
Contact Us Today
Since 2003, Port Security Services has kept clients safe in all types of security situations utilizing our vast resources and our team of over 100 specialists to provide traditional and modern assistance wherever it is needed. Contact us today.